GROUP ALL MOUNTAIN LIFT TICKET
Valid for 1 day of skiing/riding on all open lifts on any single day through May 24, 2020. | All lift tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Online ticket price represents a $10 savings compared to the in person, on-premise price of the same ticket at Mt. Bachelor. All prices, programs, and dates are subject to change. All lift tickets purchased for the 2019-20 winter season will expire on May 24, 2020 or on the 2019-20 winter season closing date, whichever date occurs first. Unused tickets will be forfeited if not used by that date. Mt. Bachelor aims to provide you with the best possible all-mountain experience in the Northwest. Mother Nature is truly in charge. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON LIFT TICKETS. Weather can change rapidly at higher elevations and remember, it is our higher elevation that allows for deeper, drier snow!
ALL MOUNTAIN LIFT TICKET INFORMATION
VALID USE & EXCLUSION DATES
There are no exclusion dates or usage restrictions on this single-day lift ticket during Mt. Bachelor’s defined winter season, which runs through Sunday, May 24, 2020 (conditions permitting). Unused tickets will be forfeited if not used by that date or the 2019-20 season closing date, whichever occurs first.
PICKING UP AND ACTIVATING YOUR TICKET
If you have an existing OnePass media card from a previous winter or summer season and you entered the code on your media card during the purchase process:
Your OnePass is active and you and you can take it directly to the lifts on your first day skiing or snowboarding!
If you are a new customer or don't have a OnePass media card:
Visit us at the ticket sales & service center at our West Village base area, inside the Mountain Gateway building, or at the Sunrise Lodge sales & service center on your first day skiing/snowboarding this winter and we'll issue you a OnePass media card. Alternatively, you can visit our Bend office location in the Sun Country Tours building at 531 SW 13th Street prior to your first day on the mountain. Walk-in office hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
LIFT TICKET FINE PRINT
- All prices and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable even if the ticket is never used or picked-up.
- Mt. Bachelor, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the winter season and the operating schedule. The planned winter season, from late November through May, is subject to change.
- All lift ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the winter season closing date.
- Any pass with a picture associated with it is to be used by the official pass holder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding pass holders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting pass holder.