Adult Multi Week Program April 7, 14, 21 |
Pinnacle Pros Sunchaser Series is a three-week, Tuesday series for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders. This series of lessons will build a community of mid-week skiers and snowboarders (21+) offering technical tips to improve skill, efficient movement to be on mountain all day, and take advantage of the FUN terrain at Mt. Bachelor.
Includes: Three 5.5 hour lessons, box lunch and après with your group.
All-mountain access lift tickets sold separately.
All Gravity School programs (and Childcare) have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change a lesson or childcare reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson or child care date. Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of reservation date are subject to a $25 fee. Cancellations or no shows the day of the reservations will forfeit 100% of the reservation product cost. To cancel or change a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of your reservation, contact us at 541-382-1709.
Mt. Bachelor and Sun Country Tours have partnered together to deliver memorable experiences in Central Oregon recreation. Thank you for enrolling in a ski or snowboard program. Our professional coaching staff is trained to ensure a safe, fun and memorable experience on the snow.
Please carefully review the information below. If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 541-382-1709 during regular business hours.
ADULT MULTI-WEEK LESSON INFORMATION
Pinnacle Pro: Three Tuesdays – April 7, 14, 21
WHAT TO BRING
For the best experience come prepared for a fun time in our winter wonderland. Please visit our What to Bring website for more details.
Lesson participants must have a valid lift ticket for their lesson day, or a season pass. Lessons are sold separately and the price does not include a lift ticket. Visit our Current Deals page to see if there are discounted ticket offers available. We strongly recommend purchasing a lift ticket in advance, online. Lift tickets purchased in-person, on premises at Mt. Bachelor are $10 higher than the online price.
MEETING TIME AND LOCATION
Please allow for extra drive-time to the mountain in the morning due to heavy traffic and snow-covered roads. When challenging road conditions exist it can take at least 90 min to arrive at the resort. Please visit our Where to Go and When to Arrive web page for more details.
Once you have your lift ticket/One Pass and equipment, please proceed to the:
West Village teaching area
This outdoor, on-snow lesson meeting location is on the mountain-side of West Village Lodge. Look for the two yurts and the covered carpet conveyor lift.
On-snow check-in is at 9:15 a.m. and the program ends at 3:00pm.
A Helmet is required for all participants age 17 and under. Helmets are included in rental packages, but if you have your own equipment and you do not have a helmet please visit the Rental and Sales center.
Lunch is included. Participants will eat with their instructor generally between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m.
Après is included at the end of the day.
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND MAKE-UP DAY POLICIES
All Gravity School ski and snowboard programs (and Childcare) have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change a lesson or childcare reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson or child care date.
Specific to the multi-week lesson programs:
- Cancellations are allowed without penalty and eligible for a full refund with at least 24 hours of notice prior to the session start date/time.
- Cancellations/changes within 24 hours of the session start date/time are subject to a $25 close-in cancellation/change fee, to be subtracted from the refund amount.
- There are no refunds for any session that has started or is underway.
- The program fee is structured such that each enrolled participant is paying for the option to attend every lesson day offered during the session. Mt. Bachelor is reserving a spot for you each day of the session. Accordingly, program fees are not pro-rated on a per-day basis and there shall be no provision for partial refunds in the event you miss one or more lesson days.
- There are no make-up days for individuals who miss a lesson day.
- In the rare of event of a full mountain closure on a lesson day, Mt. Bachelor will designate a make-up day for all affected session participants. If a student cannot or chooses not to participate on the designated make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided.
To cancel or change a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of your session start date, contact us at 541-382-1709. Feel free to give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!